All SESCO Cement operations functioning normally, and in compliance with the CDC (COVID-19) safety guidelines.
SESCO Cement is open for business as usual. There are no changes to our hours of operation or product availability, so our customers can safely go about their business without interruption.
Due to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the USA, the entire SESCO organization is doing its part, and has begun following the interim guidance from the CDC including the “social distancing” measures recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We have also asked a number of our employees to work remotely. Given the design of our systems, the investments SESCO has made, and our testing to date we do not anticipate any service issues with this. However, given the unprecedented and evolving nature of this national emergency, unexpected network or other communications delays are always a possibility.
We have been working closely with all of our global supply chain and trade partners to ensure complete business continuity in the delivery of all of the raw material imports needed for our cement products.
Our Current Business Status is Sound:
Production/Inventory: 🗹 3-4 months inventory on hand for all products
Vessels: 🗹 All On schedule
As of Friday March 20, 2020:
- Our distribution warehouse located at 8510 East Sam Houston Pkwy North is in full operation with strong inventory. We are fulfilling orders around the clock, and we have at least a three month supply of all products on hand.
- Our two cement plants in Egypt are operating normally, and are able to produce at full capacity. And, all of the vessels delivering our cement shipments are underway, are on time, and have the correct permissions to off-load.
A few other items to note:
- We are continuing to monitor the situation and will continue with business as usual and plan to adapt as state and federal authorities recommend.
- We appreciate any communication from our customers and vendors across the country regarding updates or issues in your local areas that could impact how we can best continue to serve your business.
Please use the same means to contact us with any thoughts or questions:
Call: (281) 822-0404 for sales or service
(713) 814-5000 for our headquarters
Again, we thank you for your business and look forward to continuing to support you.